Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tutz1
What's DOS?
Views: 709
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 910 camera not found

Hi there. I am having trouble finding the camera on my 910. I tried doing a factory reset on the computer, but it couldn't find the driver. I tried going to lenovo's website and manually installing it, but still nothing. The last thing I have resorted to is to install legacy hardware, but I'm not sure which device I should install. I appreciate any advice! Also, an important note is that I cracked the screen on it a while back and had Geek Squad replace it using the accident replacement plan they offer. I am unsure whether the camera was incorporated before then, as I never needed to use it until recently.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 675
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 910 camera not found

It is certainly possible that the geek squad guy unplugged  or broke something replacing the panel.  The camera plugs in separately and the parts are VERY fragile.  I only replaced one Yoga 900 panel and I broke the camera module getting it off the screen and I don't have that kind of problem often. The camera module is attached to the back of the panel with a strong adhesive.  It is not made to come apart.  I think the depot replaces the whole assembly as a unit.

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
slow-yoga-pro3
Fanfold Paper
Views: 319
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 910 camera not found

it's a lenovo issue,  nothing to do with geek squad,  1000's of lenovo users have same issue on youtube......  even my yoga pro3 and now my yoga 910  has developed this fault....!!!   

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors