cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jashiru
Paper Tape
Views: 526
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo Yoga 910 wont load pass the Lenovo screen.

I bought the Lenovo yoga 900 in December as i was about start medical school, now after only about 6 months of use, while i was using it one evening, i decided to take a break from school work, when I got back to my computer it had powered down and tried to reboot but didn't make it pass the Lenovo screen, i tired exhausting the battery power and trying it again but to no avail.

so my question is has anyone had this kind of problem before and if so what is the solution?

Also is this a common problem and how long is the company warranty for my 6 month old computer, in case i need to give it back to get something more reliable, its kind of disheartening as i had believed this was the best decision i made for medical school, but now am left with the possibility of failing the semester due to faullty equipment.

SOOO PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME SAVE MY SEMESTER.

Thnak you

jay

Guru
Views: 488
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo Yoga 900 wont load pass the Lenovo screen.

Try getting into BIOS first and loading default settings. To do this, press the small "Novo" button (you'll need a paperclip for this), and select "BIOS setup". From there, use the arrow keys to get to the "exit" tab and select load default settings. 

If this doesn't work, let me know.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Jashiru
Paper Tape
Views: 474
Message 3 of 6

Hi Eric, thank you for the reply, I did push the novi button but nothing happened, am I supposed to hold it down or something or is the Seth different that I should need to do now.

Thank you
Guru
Views: 466
Message 4 of 6

Yes, hold it down. A menu should pop up.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Jashiru
Paper Tape
Views: 457
Message 5 of 6

Yeah I held it down for a few seconds and nothing happened either so I still don't know what to do..
Guru
Views: 443
Message 6 of 6

Make sure it's powered off. If that doesn't work, try pressing F2 or F11/F12 continously when you start it up. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors