Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
delsabawy
Not applicable
Views: 121
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 920 - Active Pen 2 Top Barrel Issue

Hello everyone,

Hope you're all doing well. I just have this weird issue with my 920, where the active pen 2 top barrel stops working for some reason. The top of the pen button usually stops working with it as well but if I connect it to the bluetooth, the function will return. I can't seem to get the top barrel to work except by either deleting the driver and reinstalling or restarting the computer. The behaviour is really weird considering the pen writing never breaks and the bottom barrel always works. If anyone has any advice, please let me know! (or a driver update I don't know about 🤷🏽‍♂️) 

P.S: I've tried wacoms generic drivers and lenovo's (with their respective apps) and the issue still persists Smiley Sad 

Jwes_Lenovo
Not applicable
Views: 78
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 920 - Active Pen 2 Top Barrel Issue

Hi Delsabawy! Was there any changes or any updates installed before the issue arise? What is the current SO version installed on your laptop? Try running the update from the Lenovo Vantage app and install all available updates. Check also if there are pending Windows updates and install it.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

delsabawy
Not applicable
Views: 64
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 920 - Active Pen 2 Top Barrel Issue

No, no updates that I can remember that the issue was hinged around. It still seems to be a random issue that kind of occurs every once in a while. There was a bunch of new drivers released for 1903, but I'm still running 1809 so I assume Vantage is telling me I have no updates for that reason. I did however go ahead and update the Serial IO driver to the most recent one on the driver page, since it is related to the pen driver (9D60, I think is the one that it works with).

Crossing my fingers and hoping it may have been a weird miscommunication b/w the drivers!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors