Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Atypical
What's DOS?
Views: 71
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 920 - Dual HDMI Dell Monitors Via j5create Display Issue

I have a Lenovo Yoga 920. When I connect a single Dell Monitor through a USB-C to HDMI adapter from j5create, the screen appears to be the same as I swap monitors in and out. However, when I used a j5create adapter to plug two of the same Dell monitors in, they're is a visual difference between the two. I'm not familar enough to know if it's color/contrast/brightness/etc, but am confused as to why two of the exact same monitors would require me to set up a custom color profile to work. Shouldn't it be as straight foward as plugging the identical monitors in and expecting the same visual result between the two?

Guru
Views: 44
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 920 - Dual HDMI Dell Monitors Via j5create Display Issue

It's pretty common for there to be differences between displays of the exact same make and model. Walk in to any Best Buy or Walmart where the same thing is showing on side-by-side displays and you'll see it. Sometimes the same make and model will have panels from different manufacturers. I have a wall with 5 displays on it (it's a sports thing) and it took quite a bit of work to get them all to match.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors