Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CCollins
What's DOS?
Views: 262
Message 171 of 173

Re: Lenovo Yoga 920 - No sound

I am having the same issue. There is a green check mark next to the Realtek speaker and the bars move up and down when I play music. No sound. Any thoughts?

markWek
Paper Tape
Views: 228
Message 172 of 173

After 18 month the speakers quit working, Now I know this is a very common problem with Yoga 920.

and lenovo does not care at all , 

just from reding all the  posts.

No more lenovo product for me

Moderator note: post moved to existing thread, edited to conform with Community Guidelines

nickerino
What's DOS?
Views: 108
Message 173 of 173

Hello,

I bought my 920 back in May of 2018 and my speakers worked fine up until last November. Since then I've tried reinstalling/updating drivers, reinstalling Windows, and installing Ubuntu. I've also taken the laptop apart to inspect for any water or physical damage and I found none. I was about to order replacement speaker parts until I found this thread. 

I very much like this laptop, however, I don't believe I'll be purchasing another Lenovo product if this is what to expect. I paid $1400 for this device and it should work. I wont even say it should work perfectly, I work in IT so I know that there will be problems that arise. I am disappointed that I now need to always use headphones or to buy a speaker just for my laptop. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors