Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alykor
What's DOS?
Views: 1,928
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 920 Problem With Internal Microphone

Hi, I've been using my new laptop for 2nd week and when I speak with someone in Skype or Facebook they complain that they first start to hear me and then the volume becomes lower and lower and they start to hear some sounds and sometimes my voice dissapears at all. One time I was recording a video of myself for an interview and the sound of the video was so low when i was listening to it that I barely heard myself even with 100% sound volume. Did somebody have the same problem?

goodbit
What's DOS?
Views: 1,588
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 920 Problem With Internal Microphone

Same thing is happening to me. It seems to just be happening when we have a headset plugged in. (standard iPhone headphones... the earpod type). Is this happening to you when you have headphones plugged in or on the internal microphone?

Guru
Views: 1,583
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 920 Problem With Internal Microphone

Try turning off Sound Enhancements for whatever microphone you're using.

Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar, choose Recording Devices, right click on the active device (microphone array is the built-in), choose the Enhancement tab and either check "disable all sound effects" or pick and choose from the list.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors