Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NovaFlow
Paper Tape
Views: 172
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga 920 Touch Screen Stopped Working

My computer battery Got Low After Rendering A Video With Premiere Pro

Then My Touchscreen Stopped Working. I Checked the drivers there's No HID Touch Screen Driver But There is a Pen Driver With a Yellow Warning and error code 10 in its details. I've Tried Everything Even Factory Resetting The Only thing I haven't Done is Roll Back the Bios But I Don't Know How Or Where to get an Older Verion From. Updating the driver is useless as Well. Please Help. Its Driving Me Insane.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 96
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 920 Touch Screen Stopped Working

Hi NovaFlow! Welcome to our forums community. There is a possibility that the device came along with a native driver from MS. Try checking if there are pending Windows update. And also, run the update through the Lenovo Vantage app. Install the all detected updates. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

AoSoH
What's DOS?
Views: 47
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga 920 Touch Screen Stopped Working

Hello, I have the same problem, but I already ran all the updates and the problem still there.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors