Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CylaDavenport
What's DOS?
Views: 65
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga 920 not working with Wacom Tablet

I have been using my Wacom Intuos Pro on my Lenovo with no problems until the cord came out. When I plugged the cord back in, it stopped working. I have tested the tablet on other computers and it works fine. However, will not work with the Lenovo. Occassionally when it does work, it jolts across the screen and clicks uncontrollably, rather than running smoothly.

I have tried:

• restarting the Lenovo
  • resetting the tablet
  • reinstalling the drivers and services 
  • accessing Wacom tablet properties (an error says, "A supported tablet was not found on the system" even though it is plugged in)
  • using the tablet's bluetooth properties (computer will not find it in bluetooth)
  • removing the Wintab files as suggested by others on the forum with similar connectivity issues
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 39
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga 920 not working with Wacom Tablet

Hi CylaDavenport!

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Could you download the Lenovo Vantage app and run a system update? Have you also tried updating the BIOS of the Yoga 920? 

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors