06-30-2019

US

4 Signins

34 Page Views

• Views: 34
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga All-In-One Touch Display is No Longer Working

2019-09-03, 21:32 PM

I have a Lenovo Yoga 720-121KB Laptop (ideapad) that has worked great in switching between laptop-keyboard to the tablet-mode.  However I can no longer utilize the tablet-mode as the touch screen is no longer working.  A year or so ago I had a similar problem and the fix was to install a BIOS/Driver change and it started working again.  I have install all the latest Bios, drivers, patches, Windows10 updates from the Lenovo web site.  Still broken. 

What do I need to do to get this touch screen working again?

Thank you,

Darwin

Options

733 Posts

08-02-2018

US

411 Signins

10354 Page Views

• Views: 10354
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga All-In-One Touch Display is No Longer Working

2019-12-25, 18:03 PM

Hi ,

Apologies for the late reply.

Are you still having issues with the touchscreen? If yes, kindly follow the guided troubleshooting steps in this article for touchscreen issue. 

Update us how it goes.

Auxen

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Options

1 Posts

12-27-2019

US

5 Signins

71 Page Views

• Views: 71
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga All-In-One Touch Display is No Longer Working

2019-12-27, 5:29 AM

I am having the same problem(same computer). Its not that the screen doesn't turn on. The screen doesn't recognize finger/touch input. A power drain doesn't help. the computer does respond to a pen input. I've also done all updates via Windows update and the lenovo update application.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save