01-31-2017

US

3 Signins

19 Page Views

• Views: 19
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Yoga C740-15ML and Yoga Wireless Optical Mouse issues

2020-02-09, 19:13 PM

I've been through a number of threads, much older, and haven't found a solution, hoping someone can help.  

I recently bought a Yoga C740, 500GB SSHD, 12GB RAM.  64 bit Windows 10 OS.  Intel Core i7 10th gen processor.

Also purchased the Wireless YOGA optical mouse that has both USB and Bluetooth connectivity.  

Problem - that YOGA mouse freezes up for 5-30 seconds completely randomly.  It'll do it after it has sat for a minute, or right in the middle of active use, so it doesn't seem to be a power/sleep setting.  It's not powering off, it's just not reacting in any way with the PC. Eventually, it just starts working again, maybe for 20 minutes, maybe for 30 seconds.  

I initially thought it was a Bluetooth issue, but discovered the same thing happens when connected via USB dongle, no improvement at all.

I have other Bluetooth and USB keyboards, mice, no issues with any of them, they all work normally. I've disabled/uninstalled/reinstalled/updated every driver I can think of, no improvement.  

With all that considered, it seems to be specific to this YOGA optical mouse, and I'm struggling to identify/correct the issue. 

Has anyone encountered this, any suggestions for fixing it?  Hoping maybe I'm just missing a buried setting somewhere specific to this mouse. 

Thanks

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save