01-27-2013

United States

3 Signins

27 Page Views

• Views: 27
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Yoga Change gestures

2013-01-27, 6:06 AM

When I try to use a stylus on the yoga, whenever I have an upward stroke, the screen scrolls. This is difficult to work around for art programs like flash and photoshop. I'm trying to figure out a way around this without having to disable gestures entirely. I would like to be able to switch the scroll gesture to two fingers or something like that in order to effectively use the stylus. Can anyone help me here?

Options

4 Posts

01-27-2013

United States

3 Signins

27 Page Views

• Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga Change gestures

2013-01-27, 6:32 AM

Actually if there was an easy way to disable gestures for the touch screen, that would be good too. I've been searching around and I haven't found a solution.

Options

4 Posts

01-27-2013

United States

3 Signins

27 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2013-02-25, 3:54 AM

I still have the problem, and have yet to find a solution. If anyone discovers a solution for this post, please post help!

Options

13 Posts

12-07-2012

Toronto

42 Signins

368 Page Views

• Views: 368
  • Message 4 of 4

2013-02-26, 17:40 PM

Im interested in this as well

Unfortunately the Yoga only allows you to use a capacitive stylus and not a pressure sensitive digitizer pen, making your stylus is equivalent to finger touch

As for your question, I've done some research but the most I could find is how to disable the hot corner and the charms bar using some registry edits or disabling the touch screen altogether which defeats the purpose, touch screen scrolling is built directly into the core of windows 8 so I would imagine changing that from the system level would involve alot of messy windows 8 modding work

You could try some USB devices that clamp onto your screen and change it into a digitizer or buy a Wacom Tablet and an external source or even look for photoshop / flash specific add ons that change the behavior how touch is handled in the program

Alot of my art friends are thinking of picking up the next generation of the Yoga13 due to its portability and fairly high resolution, hopefully Active Digitizer support will be built into it by default

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete