US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga L380 touch screen not working after resuming from sleep

2020-01-20, 15:28 PM

Hi!

I recently bought a Lenovo Yoga L380 and i have couple of issues with it, including the following:

If i close the lid the laptop goes to sleep, but when resumes from sleep touch screen is not working anymore, i need to restat it to make it to work again.

However, if i send the laptop to sleep by pressing the power button, and after that i close the lid, the touch screen is working when resuming from sleep...

Any ideea about how to fix this issue?

Thank you very much!

Options

459 Posts

05-02-2019

US

322 Signins

7862 Page Views

• Views: 7862
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga L380 touch screen not working after resuming from sleep

2020-01-21, 10:35 AM

Hi !

Have you tried uninstalling the display driver from device manager and download the latest driver directly from our support website? You may also update the BIOS and operating system using ThinkVantage System Update, it helps reduce time and effort to support and maintain the latest drivers, BIOS and other applications for Think or Lenovo systems.

It enables you to get the latest updates from Lenovo support site. For more information, go to: ThinkVantage System Update.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Options

1 Posts

08-13-2020

DZ

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Lenovo Yoga L380 touch screen not working after resuming from sleep

2020-08-13, 18:44 PM

Hi !

I have the same, touch input doesn't even work after wake from sleep on Windows, after some digging i found out that it's likely a BIOS issue, this only started to happen when i turned 'Sleep State' to Linux in BIOS.

A temporary workaround could be switching the Sleep State back to Windows or Disabling Thunderbolt in IO/Devices under the security tab of the BIOS.

i have a Thinkpad Yoga X1 3rd Gen dualbooting Win10 and Ubuntu 20.04 and this issue seems to be very coommon on lenovo devices, still no fix though as of BIOS 1.40 and i can't really find an official way to report bugs aside from asking on forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete