Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ruthrobinson
Blue Screen Again
Views: 338
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Yoga Pro 2 i7 Lenovo don't have part and it's been almost a year

Initial problem:

On the  29th June 2016 my laptop suddenly turned off and now only the backlit keyboard lights up and goes off again and the power button just goes on and off.
After about 5 minutes of use before the error the screen went blue and shut down. After restarting, as it went onto the desktop the screen flickered constantly and was unusable. I then turned it off again and it wont turn on since.

My issue now:

Anyway after emailing lenovo, and sending it off they said it was the RAM. However after enquiring over a month after sending it off and paying for the repair they replied with:

'We have received feedback from our repair provider in relation to your device in repair. Unfortunately due to non-availability of parts we are unable to complete this repair. We will send your faulty device back to you free of charge. Once we have the part in stock you can re-book the repair again free of charge.'

Since last summer, I have emailed multiple times and they have replied saying it still isn't in stock. I just feel like I am being treated unfairly as the laptop wasn't even 2 years old and it's broke and they will not fix it. I don't want to have to  do it myself as that will probably cause its own problem, but its the principal that they should fix their mistake! I have seen a youtube video of the same problem on the same laptop so it is obviously an issue.

Any ideas on what I can do to get this issue solved would be great, even if its the email to the complains department

Ruth

Lenovo Yoga Pro 2 i7 

Serial number YB01410276 

Birraque
802.11n
Views: 326
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga Pro 2 i7 Lenovo don't have part and it's been almost a year

ruthrobinson
Blue Screen Again
Views: 319
Message 3 of 4

I am based in the UK so cannot buy that one, but I have searched and they are out there, it may be what I have to resort to. I'm more annoyed about the terrible customer treatment.

Birraque
802.11n
Views: 305
Message 4 of 4

Lenovo customer support sucks worldwide. #FAIL

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors