cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SajoHime
Paper Tape
Views: 230
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga (YOGA 92013IKB Glass) some keys not working (4, r, f, v, 5,t, g, and b)

Device make:

YOGA 92013IKB Glass

Product #:

80Y8

I have a Lenovo Yoga 920 and some of the keys on my physical keyboard have stopped working (4, r, f, v, 5, t, g, and b) but my onscreen keyboard works. I belive this started happening after I updated my Bios and did windows update. This has been going on for around a month and I am frustrated and cannot find a solution online anywhere. Please help.

Solutions I have tried:

Turning my laptop on and off/restart.

I have tried turning off fast startup and this temporarily fixed my keyboard but did not last.

Tried updating my drivers through Lenovo update, windows, and device manager.

I have gone into device manager and deleted my keyboards and that only worked temporarily too.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 229
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga (YOGA 92013IKB Glass) some keys not working (4, r, f, v, 5,t, g, and b)

Usually, when groups of keys in rows or columns stop working, the problem is the keyboard itself.  Are you still under warranty?

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
SajoHime
Paper Tape
Views: 224
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga (YOGA 92013IKB Glass) some keys not working (4, r, f, v, 5,t, g, and b)

No my warranty is expired.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors