Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmorales94
Blue Screen Again
Views: 658
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga c930 Screen and Booting Problems

I just got this Lenovo a few weeks ago and it has worked fine until today! The screen was flickering every few seconds, so I followed the steps I saw on the forums to fix it. Nothing worked, so I tried rebooting my computer to see if maybe the drivers needed the computer to be restarted to work. Now, the laptop won’t turn on. The LED shows the machine as being powered on, and the keyboard will light up, but the screen remains completely black. The Lenovo logo doesn’t show up or anything. I’ve tried rebooting with the AC adapted plugged in (even though the battery was fully charged), I’ve tried restarting holding down shift + f8, and holding down the volume up key too. Nothing happens. 

zalpus
Paper Tape
Views: 516
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga c930 Screen and Booting Problems

I have same/similar problem with Yoga 2 11.  

Have tried holding power switch down, with no power then plugging power charger in and pressing power on button, including "novo" button to bring up Bios , safe mode or normal, all to no avail.  NOTHING IS HAPPENING TO START LAPTOP-TABLET.

Any other methods I can try, not a good testimonial?  Don't see anyone to contact to even repair in New Jersey, USA.

Thank you in advance

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors