Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-24-2013

Prague, Czech Republic

6 Signins

34 Page Views

• Views: 34
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Yoga flexing body

2013-04-24, 14:52 PM

Hi all!

I've recently bought a Lenovo Yoga and I've been very happy with it except for one thing. It is a problem one wouldn't expect on a notebook but the fact is that my Yoga, when placed on a table doesn't hold stable. The body seems to be slightly bent in the bottom left corner and, as a result of it, it rattles when pressed against the desk and the notebook looks very flexible here, too. Once again, the bottom lefet corner of its body is kind of bendy whereras the bottom right is strong and firm.

I've gone to my local store where I purchased it and the assistant said this was really the issue and that he would replace it if only I came immediately after I purchased it( I turned up 6 days aftewards as I havent noticed before). But when my notebook returned from the service point, they said it was OK and didnt repair anything. And here it becomes really mysterious. The service protocol read that they they had returned the notebook unrepaired but the bottom part of the body was now even. Until now (7 more days)

So what I think is that the notebook (at least mine) is not built well and that the body isnt strong enough. That is the only plausible explanation for that because I am neither crazy nor a perfectionist. I just want my expensive notebook to be flawless.

Can I claim for replacement?

Thanks a lot.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms