cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lenovoyogauser1
Paper Tape
Views: 99
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Yoga not turning on but charging light is on (see pictures)

My Lenovo Yoga is not turning on, no screen lights, key board lighting, or light next to power button is on. But when I plug it in the charging light turns on (see pictures). I have tried re-seating the ram, taking out the ac adapter and holding the power button for 30 seconds to a minute, and took out the battery pin and tried the same but to no avail. It still doesn't work. But, when I hold the power button with the battery plugged in, this fan on the back turns on for a few seconds. There isn't any CMOS battery that I could find, even on the other side of the motherboard. I also used two cables that work with another laptop, and still it wouldn't turn on. The One-Key button does not work either.

Picture of Charging light on: Link to IMG
Picture of inside: Link to IMG

Please do not ask me for the model number because I really do not know it. (the sticker on back has been ripped off.)

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 96
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga not turning on but charging light is on (see pictures)

Is there an FRU number anywhere?  Maybe on the motherboard or even the battery?

Rich

I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo.
Lenovoyogauser1
Paper Tape
Views: 75
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Yoga not turning on but charging light is on (see pictures)

Where can I find it on the battery, (can you check the pictures and maybe circle it for me?)

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors