Troy, NY

12 Signins

165 Page Views

• Views: 165
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Yoga with Blinking Screen

2020-02-08, 19:15 PM

Hi all - 

I have had my current Lenovo Yoga for about 2 years and have started to have blinking grey occuring on my screen. I'm looking for information on what might be causing this and how I can fix it. I've updated all my drivers and BIOS and my computer goes through normal use.

Options

733 Posts

08-02-2018

US

411 Signins

10354 Page Views

• Views: 10354
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Yoga with Blinking Screen

2020-02-10, 17:48 PM

Hi ,

Greetings!

For us to further isolate the problem, try moving the screen a bit and check for any changes in the display. You may also try connecting an external monitor and check if it experiences the same problem. We also advised to observe the screen in the BIOS

If the display works fine when you move the screen, it works fine in an external monitor, or the issue occur in BIOS, then we can consider that the issue is hardware related. You can check the details of our service center below that can provide you repair options.

Hope this helps.

Auxen

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save