Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

36 Posts

12-22-2012

Boston, USA

191 Signins

669 Page Views

• Views: 669
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo customer support please contact me! Yoga woes!

2013-09-22, 14:21 PM

I'm going to post to the forum, twitter and facebook in addition to my recent phone conversation in the hope that one avenue results in a response from somebody other than a minimum wage customer service agent.

You have some serious improvement to do with your customer experience around the yoga line.

December 2012: Bought my first Yoga 13. Had issues with wifi (which I thought were unique to me).

Late December 2012: Returned to store and got a replacement model which had more issues (HDD kept disconnecting)

January 2013: Returned to store and upgraded to the core i7 model (hoping new model would have improved build).

Mid January 2013: Screw fell out of the bottom of the laptop! Returned to Lenovo for service. Received back almost 2 weeks later. Keyboard not secured well after service but liveable.

Late August 2013: Power died completely on laptop. Returned to Lenovo for service.

Mid September 2013: Laptop returned over 2 weeks later with new motherboard.

Today: Noticed that tech didn't verify the spec on my laptop and replaced the core i7 CPU and 8gb ram with the base core i5/4Gb model. Called support and I have to send it back to Lenovo for the same slow repair process.

Please respond asap with somebody who can offer me something a little more impressive than a free FedEx mailing label!

Honestly, how difficult is it to have a QC person review the key components of the laptop (CPU, Memory, SSD) to make sure that the correct components go inside the machine before the case is screwed back on. And how difficult is it to design a system with a wifi card that ACTUALLY WORKS in most wifi hotspots (Maybe ask your thinkpad engineers for some pointers)?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms