Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkoChesh
Fanfold Paper
Views: 254
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo s730 Battery Charge Threshold Missing

I have Lenovo s730 running Windows 10 1903.

In Lenovo Vantage I don't have the charge threshold settings.

All drivers are up to date.

Is this feature available for this model?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 84
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo s730 Battery Charge Threshold Missing

Hi MarkoChesh! Welcome to our forums community. We suggest you to uninstall the new version of the Lenovo Vantage and install the previous version. You can follow the steps here: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Vantage-Knowledge-Base/New-version-of-Lenovo-Vantage-10-xxxx-is-....

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

MarkoChesh
Fanfold Paper
Views: 39
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo s730 Battery Charge Threshold Missing

Under "Conservation  Mode" there is this message: "Your Lenovo PC is automatically optimizing the health of your battery and this feature is no longer necessary".

2/3 of the time I use my laptop plugged in and I would prefere to charge it up to 70% and start recharging when at 40%. Now it stays in 100% - 95% range. Unfortunately at night when I am not in the office it is not plugged in and looses 3-4% when it is off (this is another thing I dont like). Recharging every day in the 95-100% doesnt sound like much of optimization to me.

My colege have Hauwai laptop and it doesnt discharge when off and have conservation mode. I guess I made mistake with Lenovo Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors