Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MissMikayla
Paper Tape
Views: 509
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo warranty purchase

I purchased a Yoga 720 15" 2in1 three weeks ago and I am trying to decide if, when, and the type of warranty extentions I should get.
I can add the " products " to the cart but I can not find the small print anywhere.  IF I decide to get additional coverage I would likely go for the maximum available but I want to know what the coverage is prior to purchasing it. I have two options available in addition to the levono warranty and  want to choose wisely.
As it is I have over 11 months* remaining on the warranty but I think adding accidental coverage and on site service may be a good investment because I will be traveling with this laptop and I might be at the other side of the country if it breaks.
I would appreciate advice on this topic.

* I purchased it on 7/3/2017 and the start date for my warranty shows as 6/22/2017. Not sure what that is all about.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 490
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo warranty purchase

Hi MissMikayla and welcome to the community,

The warranty starts on the day of manufacture, a retailer might have it on his shelf for a period of time.  There are procedures over here to have the correct start date applied.

Warranty agreements can be seen here.  

If there is anything that I missed, please post back and I'll try to find it.

Regards,

Dave 

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors