Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rocky6791
Paper Tape
Views: 3,104
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo yoga 2 pro. Problems with screen

Hello,

I have problems with my lenovo yoga 2 pro. Sometimes the screen turns on and off exactly like in this youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-lyi-faVq4

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Thank you for your support.

Greetings

Robert Kunisch

Birraque
802.11n
Views: 3,049
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo yoga 2 pro. Problems with screen

Just set 'Automatic Screen Refresh Rate' ON at 'Energy Manager' to fix it. Intructions HERE.
Regards,

mekinney2009
Paper Tape
Views: 2,934
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo yoga 2 pro. Problems with screen

I have a yoga 2 pro running windows 10 15063.674 with HD Graphics level 20.19.15.4642. I have been having this problem for a year. Finally read some entries and the recommendations have been update driver - no help. The one link said try disabling "display power savings technology" AND then disable"panel self refresh" option. I thought I was making prgress after changing the display power savings Tehnology option to disable but it took less than 2 hours to be back having the problem. While it was occuring I navigated to - Settings-display-advanced display for display adapter properties- then Intel HD graphics Control Panel - Power - ON Battery - disabled the "panel self refresh" option. It stopped flickering immediately. Encouraging but I won't be positive until it runs for a while. 

These options I got from this forum so I am just doing what others suggested. There is an option to have Intel HD graphics display in the lower toolbars. it would save navigating to it via Settings.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors