Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

01-21-2016

germany

3 Signins

59 Page Views

• Views: 59
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo yoga 2 pro wont turn on for the 3rd time!

2016-11-25, 15:27 PM

Hello, 

So, I bought the Lenovo yoga 2 pro about 2 years ago, and I was expecting a high-end product, a laptop that I feel connected with. I moved to Germany after buying it, and after just 6 months of use, the laptop died! 
It basically stopped turning on, no matter what I press and for how long. I sent the laptop to warranty repair and they replaced the mainboard, then again after around 6 months, the laptop died again. Same problem, same solution.
Just yesterday, this happened again. The laptop is off, doesn't turn on and I know it is again the mainboard. I know this is not a new problem with this model, as there are many people on this forum complaining about the same issue.

My laptop is still under warranty since I upgraded it last time this happened, but now I really don't want to repair it anymore, but rather I want a replacement. I called the Lenovo shop here in Germany, and they said we can't do that since you bought it from the US! which seems as if the company is two!! and when I called the service in the US, they were very unfriendly, and the customer support lady told me that they would not replace it after 21 days of purchase!!! 

This is truly disappointing. I never thought Lenovo would have such a bad hardware problems or even worse customer service!

Options

1 Posts

03-14-2017

France

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo yoga 2 pro wont turn on for the 3rd time!

2017-03-14, 16:38 PM

Hy,

I had the same thing with my Lenovo Yoga 2. He died after 2, 5 years. I bought an expensive model 2,5years ago, hoping to keep it many years. I am really disappointing. I am never buying an other Lenovo product again, including spartphone.

by

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)