cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeroenKok
Paper Tape
Views: 428
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo yoga 3 14 - hard shut down multiple times - and now also when removing power connection

Today I experienced 4 times a 'hard shut down' of my Yoga laptop when browsing Chrome.

- the screen went black within 1 minute after launching google chrome and browsing chrome --> the laptop then 'died' in without any notifications or error. I did not ever experience this before.

I was hoping that Chrome was the issue, so I de-installed it. Unfortunately that was not it ...

Now the same happens when I pull out the 'power connection', the laptop then shuts down hard, and will not come alive anymore, I can only turn it on when the power is plugged.

- this now looks like a broken battery issue, however with the experience of the multiple 'hard shut downs' on the same day (with power plugged) I am not that sure anymore...

Is there anyone that has an idea what could be the issue?

many thanks, Jeroen

Xalone
Blue Screen Again
Views: 297
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo yoga 3 14 - hard shut down multiple times - and now also when removing power connection

this same happens for me  when I pull out the 'power connection', the laptop then shuts down hard, and will not come alive anymore, I can only turn it on after a few minute when the power is plugged.
- this now looks like a broken battery issue, however with the experience of the multiple 'hard shut downs' on the same day (with power plugged) I am not that sure anymore...

Yoga 3-1470 Laptop (Lenovo) - Machine Type 80JH (MTM80JH0041FR)
Web Developer

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors