Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Xalone
Blue Screen Again
Views: 441
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo yoga 3 1470 Motherbard

Hi after many  problems with this   lenovo laptop yoga 3 1470 ( black screen, bios, Crazy touch screen,troubleshoot screen, dead pixel ,  mouse and type pad error, pitched fan noise ..) now my laptop mother board is dead.  definitly  i think that Lenovo got a really problem whith this product ... I put my money on a laptop after 1 Years of resolving bug ( boot, reboot, unavailable machine) The laptop MotherBoard is dead. ( just at the end of waranty ...). Good bye the Magic yoga and the productivity product.

So Lenovo Team i think that  you couldn't  change my product.... Just tell me How much for a new Motherbard  or compatible??   and  who i can contact  for this.

This is the ref of  the motherboard: 

MB L Yoga 3 14 W8S I7-5500 2G D

SYSTEM BOARDS

5B20H35674

FRU

as build : MB L Yoga 3 14 W8S I7-5500 2G D

SYSTEM BOARDS

5B20H35674

My laptop model is: 

Yoga 3-1470 Laptop (Lenovo)
Numéro de série: PF09RJDE
Machine Type: 80JH
system;: windows 10 - before Dead.

Thanks  you  For All.

Yoga 3-1470 Laptop (Lenovo) - Machine Type 80JH (MTM80JH0041FR)
Web Developer
Ruby17
What's DOS?
Views: 146
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo yoga 3 1470 Motherbard

Could you please tell me how much will be a new Motherbard  or compatible?

Thanks.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 128
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo yoga 3 1470 Motherbard

Hello Ruby17,

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forums. Price may vary, depends on location and store. You may utilize this link on how to lookup parts and purchase them: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht036683?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6.

Let us know. Hassen_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors