10-07-2016 10:31 PM - edited 10-07-2016 10:45 PM
I have the lenovo yoga 500, 2in1 with touch and with a built in battery. I have had the computer for 4months. Today my computer showed the blue screen with the message of running into a problem (i cant recall the correct wording). After that it just went black on screen but it hasnt recovered. The battery is full and i can hear the fan or hardrive running with the battery indicator on. I have long pressed the power button to reboot and it remains black after l switch on. The keyboard lights up for a few seconds.
Kindly assist me. Im a student and im panicking coz of my assignments and reading material that are there. I need help like yesterday.
10-17-2016 03:56 AM
Hi there, Tat -
Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.
1) Completely shut down the machine.
2) Remove the Battery.
3) Remove the Charger / AC Adaptor.
4) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 20 continues Seconds.
5) Connect the Charger / AC Adaptor.
6) Press and Hold on the Power Button for 10 continues Seconds.
7) Press the Power Button once and check please the keyboard and the touchpad.
Update us how it goes.
Tap that kudos button if I helped
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!