Did you mean: 
neurobeast
What's DOS?
Views: 111
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo yoga 510 14ISK some fn keys are not working after reinstalling windows

Hi, 

I upgrade HDD to SSD in my laptop, installed W10. product serial number is 

I downloaded and installed all the drivers and softwares that I found in lenovos official website.
But still some of the function keys is not workin. Brightness control, Airplane mode keys are not working.

Moderator note: serial number removed to prevent abuse.  Corresponding MT-M not found.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 77
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo yoga 510 14ISK some fn keys are not working after reinstalling windows

Hi neurobeast,

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Does this issue only happen to a specific hotkeys or all the them are not working? If all of the hotkeys are not working lets check in your BIOS if the Hotkeys is enabled. Try to toggle it from disable to enable. 

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

neurobeast
What's DOS?
Views: 71
Message 3 of 6

Re: Lenovo yoga 510 14ISK some fn keys are not working after reinstalling windows

only some keys are not working. Brightness control, Airplane mode keys are not working, Volume controls and some other keys are working.
I Did not change anything in BIOS, I checked Hot Keys Mode is enabled in BIOS
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 67
Message 4 of 6

Try updating the BIOS. Download the updated BIOS here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6

Update us how it goes. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

neurobeast
What's DOS?
Views: 63
Message 5 of 6

I updated BIOS but nothing changed. Can you tell me which of drivers/softwares are responsible for hot keys?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 45
Message 6 of 6

Please try to install this Lenovo Utility on your laptop and check if this will fix the issue with the hotkeys. It did not indicate the exact model number of your laptop but you may still try to use this.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors