Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andystaf
Blue Screen Again
Views: 892
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo yoga 520 connects to WiFi but no internet

ok, so I've had my yoga for around 7 months and been connected to the same but hub for that long. Now suddenly the laptop is saying no internet connection.

I can connect to hub with all other devices, and my laptop will connect to my phone (used as a WiFi hotspot) and by openzone.

I have tried forgetting hub and re connecting, resetting hub and also tried to log in to router with no success. I have logged in to router through other device which says laptop in connected.

Any ideas!?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 836
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo yoga 520 connects to WiFi but no internet

Hi andystaf!

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If it's saying connected but no internet, it could be driver or DNS problem. Please follow the steps in this article to fix it, https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht077344?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6&Source=social_eservic...

Moderator comment: Link expanded for transparency.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

tannagx
What's DOS?
Views: 755
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo yoga 520 connects to WiFi but no internet

I had this problem as well. My Lenovo Yoga would not bring up the wireless network sign-up login page. Use your cell phone to login to wireless, then go into the wireless network settings on your phone and type the network IP address into the browser on your laptop. Hit enter and the login page should display. I’ve had that problem for months now, so glad to have found a fix Smiley Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors