cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OsiBasi
Paper Tape
Views: 807
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo yoga 710-14ikb Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared!

I was using my computer like normal, when suddenly my bluetooth mouse stopped working. I try clicking on the bluetooth icon on the taskbar the bluetooth icon just dissapeared.

When going to settings there is only the "bluetooth & other devices menu" and i try activating my devices through there - but it says bluetooth is turned off, and there doesn't seem to be a button to activate it again.

I look through pretty much every settings menu but find nothing.
I try googling some fixes (going through, Windows services, device manager etc.) but none of them work and even try to do a system restore of a week back, the bluetooth icon in the taskbar appeared again, although my devices still weren't working and simply hovering over it made it dissapear, again. 

I later tried downloading & installing the driver from here and it shows "Status: Installation not needed (No device for update present)

I'm not sure what the hell is going on i'd like some help. My computer is barely 5 months old. 

Guru
Views: 753
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo yoga 710-14ikb Bluetooth suddenly dissapeared!

Hi, welcome to the forum.

What is the "Windows Device Manager" saying about the bluetooth device ?

2017-05-24 20_15_52-Administrador de dispositivos.png

Can you check if the bluetooth complete disapear from the list, or if it shows some yellow warning sign when the issue appear.

Please check which bluetooth model do you have installed, on the support site for your model there are two bluetooth drivers:

1) Bluetooth Driver (Liteon, Qualcomm) for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Yoga 710-14IKB, Yoga 710-15IKB

2) Intel Bluetooth Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Yoga 710-14IKB, Yoga 710-15IKB

Regards

Martín Itúrbide
OS2World.com NewsMaster
Self-proclaimed Trackpoint Fan Club President
"Don't Panic" 
Wil Wheaton
Remember: Your Friend Wil Declares....
Please click "Kudos" for Ego Boost !!

GerriR
Paper Tape
Views: 510
Message 3 of 4

The bluetooth doesn't show... I can get it to show by showing hidden devices.  I actually have a Lenovo YOGA 72015IKB, but the problem was exactly the same

GerriR
Paper Tape
Views: 502
Message 4 of 4

The Bluetooth doesn't show - I can get it to show b showing hidden devices, but everything other than the top Bluetooth entry is grayed out. I actually have a Lenovo YOGA 72015IKB

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors