Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nathanc11
Fanfold Paper
Views: 472
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo yoga 720 15 IKB no HID Compliant touch screen and WACOM Device code 10

I recenty bought this yoga 15 IKB off of a third party site Refurbished. when I got it, I noticed that the touch screen was/still is not working. I checked the device manager, and saw that there was not any drivers for the HID Compliant Touchscreen. I also noticed my WACOM Drivers are throwing a code 10, which i assume is a biproduct of the missing touchscreen drivers. I still have time to return this laptop if it is a hardware issue, but if it is software, does anyone know how to fix it?

nathanc11
Fanfold Paper
Views: 386
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo yoga 720 15 IKB no HID Compliant touch screen and WACOM Device code 10

Some more information. Ive tried updating BIOS and WACOM drivers in the hopes that itll recognize the hardware and install drivers for it, but theyre already up to date. Ive also read that you have to update monitor firmware, but I have no idea how to do that. Another thing Ive heard is that you have to roll back or flash the BIOS, which I also have no idea how to do. A third thing Ive heard is to reset to factory, which I did to no avail. I have no idea what to do at this point. Ive seen several other posts in the forums about this, and they seem to say solved, but they are all for different Yoga models, (12IKB normally.) 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors