11-01-2019 08:44 PM
My Lenovo yoga 720 just stopped working. It was fine this morning and three days ago. And now it doesnt turn on. The charging button doesn't glow when I plug it in. I tried to turn it on by kepping the tirning on button for 15 sec - nothing.
Tried the recovery button - nothing...
It's only 1 year old. It's my first laptop that i had bought for myself. Please!!! Help
11-28-2019 12:23 PM
Sorry to hear about the problem,
Try pressing and holding the power button for 15 seconds while the charger is unplugged and then press the Novo button.
Things to check physically:
1. You can also check if the jack is firmly connected if it's a 2 piece charger check the cord if its snugly fit on the black brick.
2. Bypass surge protectors and plug it in directly to a good known power outlet.
3. Check if there is any physical damage on the DC jack and port where you plug it in the computer.
4. If another charger can be tested, then it will validate the issue, If you don't have any available then you can go to local electronics store as they usually have display models that you can test your computer before buying a charger.
5. If the computer is still in warranty and its possible, you can contact Lenovo Support on 1-877-453-6686 and they can send you a replacement one and you'll get it in 3 business days.
Hope this helps and let us know how it goes,