Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ndjohnson
What's DOS?
Views: 1,324
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo yoga 730 15 won’t start

Last night I went to turn it off and it asked if I wanted to update and shutdown so I chose that. Then it turned back on just fine. It turned on this morning also. However, when I got to school this morning it wouldn’t turn on. When I press the power button, nothing happens. When I plug it in, the light that indicates that it’s charging doesn’t light up. I don’t know what to do. Please help. 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 1,259
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo yoga 730 15 won’t start

Hi Ndjohnson! Welcome to our forums community. Let us try to power cycle the laptop. Hold down the power button for 15 seconds while the laptop is unplugged from the outlet. If the issue persist, try a different charger or try plugging it on a different outlet. Update us how it goes.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Sankalpkayc
What's DOS?
Views: 714
Message 3 of 4

I had the same problem and I even tried the 15 second power button thing and even changed the charger but it wont even show the light on the charging indicator. This is the worst laptop I've ever got. I was just using it when it rapidly started blinking while the lower screen started getting black and out of nowhere it shut down. After that neither O can turn on nor charge it. Really the built quality and the components are cheap as hell. They're just making these model to bankrupt people. I spent $800 on my laptop and called lenovo service and they're still trying to charge me for the fix.
Alvin_Chan
What's DOS?
Views: 443
Message 4 of 4

Hi, my Lenovo 730 is unable to power on. I can see the charging light (red light) and fully charged light (white light). However, I'm unable to power on the laptop.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors