Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJkob
Paper Tape
Views: 90
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo yoga 730-15IKB battery issue

Hello,

A few days ago I bought lenovo yoga 730-15IKB, practically since the first charging I had a problem with a quick battery discharging -  yoga lasts only for 3-4 hours. I installed  latest drivers that I could find on the Internet - nothing changed.

Yesterday I checked the battery tab in the program HWiNFO64 - it shows that the battery consumption level is 27%! and the battery only charges up to 37490 mWh.

1.png

I tried to find instructions on how to perform a battery reset on the Internet - however in the lenovo vantage program I miss the option Battery gauge reset. I have uninstalled the lenovo vantage from the Microsoft store and tried to install several versions from the offline files - there is no battery gauge option, only a power saving mode, fast charging, active USB connections, the lenovo vantage toolbar and that's all!

Has anyone had similar problems?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 48
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo yoga 730-15IKB battery issue

Hi JJkob! 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Could you try reinstall the Lenovo Vantage again? Please use this article: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht505081

Then check this video 2:06 :https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/videos/vid500054

Battery gauge reset is available on the bottom part. 

Regards,

Matt_lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

JJkob
Paper Tape
Views: 41
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo yoga 730-15IKB battery issue

Hi matt_lenovo! 

thank you for reply!

I did like you said and unfortunately there is no battery gauge reset option available like in the video, pictures from my power status bar:

any ideas ?

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors