Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

12661 Posts

11-30-2015

Philippines

7260 Signins

749320 Page Views

• Views: 749320
  • Message 11 of 15

Re: Lenovo yoga 910 become very very hot specially upper keyboard side next to the screen

2017-08-09, 21:23 PM

Hi Gustav01

After having performed the above steps and that you still have the same heating issue even with a previous repair, then you would still need to call back technical support to reference the last ticket number.

They would be able to offer you another warranty repair as the issue is still there and may now include other recommended parts if needed or if not yet done. Likewise, express your personal option on what you think would be best for you as a long term solution.

Have an open communication with the tech team so that both of you would be able to explore the best option agreeable to both parties.

Update us how things go.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Options

32 Posts

04-06-2017

Switzerland

43 Signins

228 Page Views

• Views: 228
  • Message 12 of 15

Re: Lenovo yoga 910 become very very hot specially upper keyboard side next to the screen

2017-08-21, 13:47 PM

Hi Spidey101

Thanks for your answer.

My machine is now since more than week at the customer service.

today I received a strange mail, that my ticket has been escalated.

I called the hotline and the lady told me everything fine with my laptop and they did not find any failure (I send a detailed description with the laptop).

However I am really not amused, I tink there is a general problem with those laptops (I am not alone in the forum) and I suppose it is not repairable.

Frankly I am really dissapointed, I used Lenovo for years and was satiesfied all the time, but this device is not usable.

Frankly I do not understand the problem. If this is a standard error of this device and not repairable, so send the money back or propose a new device to your customer.

If you have the Yoga 910 with high resolution, you would have this problem

Cheers Gustav

Options

12661 Posts

11-30-2015

Philippines

7260 Signins

749320 Page Views

• Message 13 of 15

2017-08-21, 14:06 PM

Hi Gustav01,

Greetings.

If you have your machine back then you may check if the issue is still there and likewise to call in the technical support team and express them your personal option that would be best for you as a satisfied customer.

I am sure they would hear you out after all you have tried sending the machine for repairs already.

Keep an open communication with them for best option favorable to both sides.

Regards

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

32 Posts

04-06-2017

Switzerland

43 Signins

228 Page Views

• Views: 228
  • Message 14 of 15

2017-10-21, 15:39 PM

Hi Spidey 101

I upgraded the warranty to onsite.

The answer from the support center was, we cannot see the upgrade for this reason no onsite warranty

After two weeks they could see onsite warranty. They could not give me a ticket number, because it will be redirected to the onsite support.

However I logged a call and I am waiting now since 8 weeks for this support.

Today I called the call center again and the answer was, did nobody called you. I said no. They said ok we will make a new ticket. 

Serious, Lenovo processes do not work and I am not amused. I wasted sooo much time. Since more than 9 months I am not able to use this device, because of the errors.

If I look back, I should throw away this device at the beginning and than I would have saved a lot of problems.

Now this laptop is start freezing and work very slow.

Please take this to your management, this is a joke and a very bad one

Cheers

Options

12661 Posts

11-30-2015

Philippines

7260 Signins

749320 Page Views

• Message 15 of 15

2017-10-23, 16:50 PM

Hi Gustav01,

Greetings.

Give the technical support team a call and have it escalated if needed so that prompt service would be done for you.

They have direct access with the resources and since you already have a series of tickets for reference.

Regards

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms