10-25-2017

South Africa

24 Signins

189 Page Views

• Views: 189
  • Message 11 of 12

Re: Lenovo yoga 910 glass Display ghost images

2017-11-02, 13:01 PM

I connected an external monitor to it and defect its showing on the primary display only.

It occurs mostly when the laptop has been in  a high power mode setting for two to three hours.

I find this strange but hope its the display and will contact lenovo now to see if they can fix it...

Options

12 Posts

10-25-2017

South Africa

24 Signins

189 Page Views

• Views: 189
  • Message 12 of 12

Re: Lenovo yoga 910 glass Display ghost images

2017-11-14, 23:02 PM

I was asked to do a hardware reset. ( this keeps the software and files intact).

Now the issues still comes back , about once every 2-3 days , but only last about 2 minutes and is then replaced by a very fast screen flicker - as if the screen had a refresh hate of 30 Hz instead of 60 Hz.  It is especially noticable for colours like blue, green ( probably around 30hz,, too fast for my phone camer to record).  This lasts about 5 to thn  minutes and then things are back to normal.  

While I initially thought its  heat problem I have now found it happens pretty randomly e.g last two times I was just reading a pdf / left the laptop alone for a few minutes. 

I cannot get any 1 TB SSD laptops with touchscreen,  in my country with less than 4-8 weeks shipment time...So still hoping this can be fixed.

Anyone from Lenovo care ? 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms