cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Muhannad2
What's DOS?
Views: 582
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo yoga 920 dose not turn on and dose not charge !!!!

Yesterday my labtop battery draind and went off normaly. I bloged it in to the charger it start to charge, after a a couble of minutes i turnd it on it worked and start to boot, then the desktop apperes the labtop suddenly went off and stop charging and stoped working. I tryed to restart it but ther was no response only the orange light start to go on and off, and thats all. The slutions that i tryed is that , i unbloge it and rebloge it. I change the electricity bloge. I tryed to charege it over night, and i wake up this morning to check, and it didnt work even the orang light dosent work this time. I tryed to press the power button for 20 second, 1 minute and even 2 minutes and it didnt work. I bought this labtop 2 months ago and i have alot of important files there. And the biggest problem now that i am in malta in an internship. So there are no lenovo center here. So please if some one may suggest me a solutio here. 

Thanks 

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 539
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo yoga 920 dose not turn on and dose not charge !!!!

Too many possibilities, but since it won't power on at all, there's no way to check a lot of them. About all you can do is buy a new charger and see if it'll work in either USB-C port. Unlike the chargers of old, USB-C chargers are a lot harder to test. And the only way to determine if it's the computer is to try a known-good charger.

If a new charger fails, there's not much left to do but to wait until you can get to a service center.

As for your data, ALWAYS backup, backup, backup. My computer could die right now and all I'd lose is what I've typed here.

I wish you well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors