02-03-2020

US

3 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo yoga Y520 touchscreen, pen issues and not ignoring hand

2020-02-03, 7:13 AM

The touchscreen on my lenovo yoga 520 isn’t working as expected. It often doesn’t ignore my hand when I’m writing with my pen, although the setting for that is enabled. In addition, writing with the pen isn’t working well. I’m using a wacom pen which should be as good as or even better than the lenovo pens. Often when I write on onenote for example with the pen, I have to write with much pressure to write something because it doesn’t register the writing. And it doesn’t write well on some parts of the screen, so some parts I cannot even write properly on. I’m very disappointed with this and was wondering if there is a solution to this issue. If there is no solution, I will definitely not be buying a lenovo laptop in the future.

Options

379 Posts

11-04-2019

PH

115 Signins

4667 Page Views

• Views: 4667
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo yoga Y520 touchscreen, pen issues and not ignoring hand

2020-02-04, 16:02 PM

Hi ,

Welcome to the Community,

In regards to the issue the only pen that we know that works with the Yoga 520 is the Active Pen. Using third party devices is not guaranteed to work as they were not tested and recommended by Lenovo. You can double check here by typing your serial to verify the compatible accessories with your device.

Regards,

Jeremy

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete