Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rafaelcabalero
Paper Tape
Views: 401
Message 1 of 4

Levono Yoga 13 - videos problems

I'm very fa NBA and sign the online channel league pass to follow the games. Although check the speed of my internet, and it is relatively good, online games are crashing or being transmitted slowly with some bugs. Can anyone guide me on this problem. In my old toshiba, those same videos, games, worked perfectly and now I am facing problems. Any help? Thank you.

Former Employee
Views: 376
Message 2 of 4

Re: Levono Yoga 13 - videos problems

Hi rafaelcabalero,

thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I was just wondering how often does this happen. Do this happen when you immediately start the machine and start the games or videos or does it take a while before the machine starts to crash or transmit slowly.

Another thing I'd like to knkow is that you mentioned that the games crashes, are the games you're playing is it an online game or onlnine games that are crashing?

How long have you had the machineand have you done any windows update recently.

I can really say what is causing this issue, but i would suggest you to start by doing all the windows update neccesary and see problem persist.

Do let know how it goes.

Regards
rafaelcabalero
Paper Tape
Views: 342
Message 3 of 4

Hello NINE. My failures happen from the start I watch the games online. The league pass works like a tv online NBA, so assito games there. In the course of the entire game happen a few flaws, if it can be considered as well. It seems sometimes the game be broadcast in slow motion or in separate tables then, does not work perfectly smooth and continuous. 3 weeks ago I bought a Best Buy in Alpharetta, GA. But I live in Brazil. Recalling that the Options of the games being broadcast in 400, 800, 1600 and 3000 kbps. In all happen flaws I mentioned earlier. I checked the connection, and despite the flaws typical Wi Fi signal that ultrabook, it is theoretically strong enough to run this type of television online. Never done any updating of software ever. grateful
rafaelcabalero
Paper Tape
Views: 288
Message 4 of 4

I just checked and I'm having the same problems as with videos on youtube. Despite the video I uploaded all these small locked, and the voice is not always sincrinizada with the video. This is very annoying, annoys me a lot. Can you help?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors