Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

38 Posts

10-14-2014

UK

44 Signins

291 Page Views

• Views: 291
  • Message 1 of 6

List of Yoga models that have an stylus bay?

2016-04-09, 16:33 PM

Hello,

I was trying to find information about which are the Lenovo Yoga models that support stylus and have a pen bay on the keyboard to hold it, but I cannot find any information on the official website.

Do you guys know of any place where we've got a list with those models? or do you know of any specific one so we can create our own list?

I found the following so far:

* Thinkpad Yoga

* Thinkpad S1

* Thinkpad Yoga 12

* Thinkpad 260

* Thikpad Yoga 14

* Thinkpad 460

Answer
Options

1118 Posts

12-06-2012

Netherlands

6371 Signins

67362 Page Views

• Views: 67362

Re: List of Yoga models that have an stylus bay?

2016-04-10, 11:14 AM

Amy made a list of systems that support pens here:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/Lenovo-Systems-That-Support-Pens/ta-p/3295823

Looking at the different types of pen, it's clear that some are intended to be docked in a pen bay (e.g. ThinkPad Pen Pro 3, ThinkPad Pen Pro 2, and Lenovo Digitizer Pen).

This info should get you started, I think?

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

Replies(5)
Answer
Options

1118 Posts

12-06-2012

Netherlands

6371 Signins

67362 Page Views

• Message 2 of 6

2016-04-10, 11:14 AM

Amy made a list of systems that support pens here:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/Lenovo-Systems-That-Support-Pens/ta-p/3295823

Looking at the different types of pen, it's clear that some are intended to be docked in a pen bay (e.g. ThinkPad Pen Pro 3, ThinkPad Pen Pro 2, and Lenovo Digitizer Pen).

This info should get you started, I think?

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

38 Posts

10-14-2014

UK

44 Signins

291 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2016-04-10, 16:40 PM

Awesome, that's really helpful!

I had been looking thinking that other Yoga models (not belonging to the Thinkpad line) supported the stylus as well, but it seems that none of them does!

On a side note, do you know what's the difference between those types of pens:

• ThinkPad Pen Pro 3
  • ThinkPad Pen Pro 2
  • ThinkPad Tablet 10 Pen
  • Lenovo Digitizer Pen
  • ThinkPad Pen Pro/ Active Pen

Or do you know a good article/explanation talking about them?

Many thanks

Options

1118 Posts

12-06-2012

Netherlands

6371 Signins

67362 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2016-04-10, 16:54 PM

wrote:

On a side note, do you know what's the difference between those types of pens:

• ThinkPad Pen Pro 3
  • ThinkPad Pen Pro 2
  • ThinkPad Tablet 10 Pen
  • Lenovo Digitizer Pen
  • ThinkPad Pen Pro/ Active Pen

Amy has an article on that:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/What-is-the-Difference-Between-Lenovo-s-Pens/ta-p/3295799

Options

1118 Posts

12-06-2012

Netherlands

6371 Signins

67362 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2016-04-10, 16:58 PM

wrote:

I had been looking thinking that other Yoga models (not belonging to the Thinkpad line) supported the stylus as well, but it seems that none of them does!

Actually, the IdeaPad Yoga 900s supports the ThinkPad Pen Pro/Active Pen, but unfortunately, it hasn't been released to the market yet. The Yoga 900s was supposed to be available last month, but still no sign of it.

Options

38 Posts

10-14-2014

UK

44 Signins

291 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2016-04-10, 16:58 PM

It seems I need to learn to navigate/use the site... it seems there's plenty of information here. 

Thanks again

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms