Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rbarak2
Paper Tape
Views: 212
Message 1 of 8

Live streaming buffering

I use Yoga 920 and from the first day that i bought it i have seen that when i watch a live stream on browser my stream freeze in the middle and show the loading icon but it will not continue unless i move the video position.

I must had that i have no network issue.

I never checked it while computer was connected to LAN only wifi.

Same source on the same net with a different device works fine.

Changing browser didn't solve the issue.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 169
Message 2 of 8

Re: Live streaming buffering

Hi Rbarak2,

Thanks for using the Lenovo Community Forums.

Does the issue also occur when playing online videos from other video streaming websites? (Youtube, Netflix) First, make sure that your Operating system has all the latest updates, here's how:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/4027667/windows-10-update

Also, issue might be caused if the Display drivers are outdated. Please follow the steps below to update the display drivers and check the status.

1.Press “Windows key + R”, type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
2.Expand Display Adapters and right click on the driver.
3.Click on Update driver software and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

(See the screenshot below for reference.)

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Rbarak2
Paper Tape
Views: 147
Message 3 of 8

Yes it is happening in al others websites (youtube and netflix, not in other devices on the same network).

I do have lateast updates for the system include the adpter device which is QCA61x4a.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 144
Message 4 of 8

Hello Rbarak2, Thanks for writing back. Are you using Google Chrome and the Netflix app to stream? If yes, Please try reinstalling these apps and see how that will go. Thanks.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Rbarak2
Paper Tape
Views: 143
Message 5 of 8

Been there done that.

This is also not helping.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 131
Message 6 of 8

Hello Rbarak2, Thanks for writing back. Would you mind performing a internet speedtest and sending us the results? Thanks.

Rbarak2
Paper Tape
Views: 103
Message 7 of 8

Capture.JPG

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 80
Message 8 of 8

Hello Rbarak2!

Here's what you can do if you have video streaming problems:

1. Clear cache and cookies of the browser.

2. Uninstall and reinstall display drivers in device manager.

3. If still persists, perform a clean boot. Another software might be causing the problem.

Let us know how it goes. 

Hassen_Lenovo

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors