Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pbarring
Punch Card
Views: 5,258
Message 1 of 6

Maxx Audio Software

Does anyone have a link to the Maxx Audio software for my Yoga 3  Pro?

Upgraded the Realtek drivers (via MS Updates) and I know longer have the Maxx Audio software which changed the audio qualiity depending on the application and orientation

Guru
Views: 5,266
Message 2 of 6

Re: Maxx Audio Software

Had similar issue to yours yesterday.

Have you installed the latest version of Realtek drivers -

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-3-pro-1370-laptop-len...

Read instructions while installing carefully and let the program install.

---------------------------------
Current System - Lenovo Y720
Y720 REVIEW - Youtube Link (Opens in New Tab)
If your experience was good today, please feel free to give KUDOS. It Ain't Over, 'til it's over.
Jony_california
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,244
Message 3 of 6

Maxx Audio is the most amazing sound tool available, I had that software with my previous Asus N and I was so happy to find out that my new yoga comes with MaxxAudio built in, as an audiophile who knows how important the sound performance, I was surprised to find out that there is only one good solutiono available in the market, that provides true representation of the stereo image, the mix, the balance between the instruments. maxxaudio is the most powerful audio engine I  have ever encountered - I have friends in the music business that keep praising maxxaudio and Waves for what their software can do in the recording studio, they are like the photoshop for sounds and music, which explains it all. this is GREAT addition to my lenovo YOGA. keep adding more value to the laptops. I LOVE the MAXXAUDIO and what it does to the music adn video clips we watch 

pbarring
Punch Card
Views: 5,240
Message 4 of 6

That was the ticket! Many thanks, all back to normal! Phew!

pepf
Paper Tape
Views: 4,203
Message 5 of 6

Hi,
I have problem with Maxx Audio Software. I connect my headphones (or speakers) to jack and I set all audio settings. Everything is ok until I disconnect my headphones (or turn off PC). After reconnect Maxxaudio automatically select earphone (small) and I must manually select headphones (or speakers) again. Is it possible to set headphones as default device?
Thank you very much.

acash93
What's DOS?
Views: 1,652
Message 6 of 6

Maxx Audio is part of the Realtek Driver FYI. Just install it! Smiley Very Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors