Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TvKing00
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,100
Message 1 of 4

My Yoga 700 won't turn on anymore

My laptop (Y700 14isk) just completely stopped working today. The power and charging lights come on but the screen stays black. The keyboard backlight and the caps lock led doesn't come on either. I also hear no fan noise. This happened before about a month ago but it came back on after I left it alone for a couple of hours.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 2,058
Message 2 of 4

Re: My Yoga 700 won't turn on anymore

Hi Tvking00,

Greetings from Lenovo.

As you have mentioned about the issue, suggest you to perform power drain. To power drain the remove all the devices connected to the laptop, disconnect the adapter. Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds now connect the adapter and try to turn on the laptop.

Let us know if this works.

Ashwin_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

TvKing00
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,038
Message 3 of 4

Yes I've tried that earlier to no avail, I also turned it off and pressed the Novo button but nothing happens.
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 2,016
Message 4 of 4

Hi Tvking,

As the machine does not turn on after power drain, looks like this could be issue with hardware. Suggest you to visit our service center https://support.lenovo.com/in/en/solutions/ht118678?Source=social_eservices&Medium=FBPAGE&Term=eServ...

Ashwin_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors