Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samgl21
Blue Screen Again
Views: 531
Message 1 of 3

My brand new Yoga 910 freezes !!!

Hey, so i've just bought my Lenovo Yoga 910 8Gb RAM 3 days ago and it's already crappy. I use Chrome to browse and it is continiously lagging, especially when i watch youtube videos or have +3 tabs open.

Today i was on youtube and it just totally freezed. I couldn't even turn it off for 15 minutes. Btw, i've already disabled the hardaware thing from chrome. If anyone knows any solution please tell me. I am not in the US but i bought it there so i can't return it.

I attach a video of the situation. Thanks

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 479
Message 2 of 3

Re: My brand new Yoga 910 freezes !!!

@samgl21 wrote:

Hey, so i've just bought my Lenovo Yoga 910 8Gb RAM 3 days ago and it's already crappy. I use Chrome to browse and it is continiously lagging, especially when i watch youtube videos or have +3 tabs open.

Today i was on youtube and it just totally freezed. I couldn't even turn it off for 15 minutes. Btw, i've already disabled the hardaware thing from chrome. If anyone knows any solution please tell me. I am not in the US but i bought it there so i can't return it.

I attach a video of the situation. Thanks

You're not going to like this, but I switched to Edge for YouTube viewing. That solved that problem. I don't have any issues with ten tabs open in Chrome. Maybe reinstall Chrome? That's the only trouble I had was stuttering while watching videos. 

As of today, I have the Creators update to Win 10. We'll see if that solves some issues. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
samgl21
Blue Screen Again
Views: 450
Message 3 of 3

Re: My brand new Yoga 910 freezes !!!

Thanks for answering. Yes, i've done the same and so far it's been working alright. Thanks again

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors