10-07-2020

US

3 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 2

LENOVO YOGA 920: My device will not turn on

2020-10-07, 5:25 AM

My laptop (Lenovo yoga 920) shut off and will not turn back on. I have tried multiple chargers, holding the power button down for extended periods of time, plugging things in and unplugging them to no avail. I cannot find where to actually get a number to log my issue and begin on the pathway to repairing my device. It is no longer under warranty and i am happy to pay the price to fix the issue whatever it may be but  PLEASE can someone tell me where to go that isn’t just the “text support” subscription that i don’t actually need. I just need my computer to work again 

Options

1247 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

145 Signins

6696 Page Views

• Views: 6696
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:LENOVO YOGA 920: My device will not turn on

2020-10-07, 9:57 AM

Hello treehuggerzed,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If the device shows no signs of life , neither LED lights or Fans spinning, then we are most likely looking at a motherboard gone fried.

To contact Lenovo Support for your country, please visit the Support Site for your device. 

Just plot in the serial number of the device and hit enter, might have to press it twice, then scroll further down on the page and select "Contact Us" 

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete