cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Iliyan
Paper Tape
Views: 287
Message 1 of 2

My first lenovo (Yoga 720) and only issues, please help.

Hi,

My latest issue with Yoga 720 15" GTX, i7, 16gb that I can't resolve is the lost network adapter. As I was playing with photoshop blue screen popped out with some barcode and by the time I get to take a picture and the laptop shut down.

I downloaded network drivers from the website, and tried them both because I didn't know which one si for my laptop, and then tried system restore, but it still didn't fix the problem. When I ran Lenovo's system diagnostics it states all the hardware is fine.

Here is why I will never gonna buy LENOVO again.

First with my purchase last Friday i tried to apply Gropon coupon for discount, but nothing happened, so I paid the full price.

Then I expected it to be shipped on Saturday, but they shipped it on Monday.

Once I received it I found the pen is not working properly and even when I try to use heavy hand sometimes it just does not work.

Sometimes touchpad scroll does not work.

Another think is that the screen flicker with mozilla, and with chrome is even worst and it is showing black screen sometimes.

I did all the updates, I haven't changed any settings and this is it!

Good think I have another HP Lapotop to keep me working.  All that happend in about two days since I have it, I don't really know what to expect next if I don't get to return it.

Guru
Views: 253
Message 2 of 2

Re: My first lenovo (Yoga 720) and only issues, please help.

Hi lliyan,

I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. If you have bought your Yoga 720 recently, you may contact your reseller / Lenovo for 1 for 1 exchange or refunds, refer to this link for more information. 

Peter

ThinkPad X40 | ThinkPad W520 | ThinkPad T560 | ThinkCentre E73 SFF | Yoga 11s | Yoga 3 Pro | Yoga 900 | Yoga Home 900 | Yoga Tablet 2 Pro | Miix 2 10" | IdeaPad Y460p | IdeaPad K1 | 3000 Y300 | Vibe K5 Plus

Give kudos to reward people for their assistance | Mark thread solved if the solution works | I am an active volunteer, not an Lenovo employee

=====================================

List of Sound Enhancement Thread

T520 | W520 ; Dolby ; IdeaPad Slate Tablet ; Yoga 3 Pro ; X100e ; Vibe Shot ; Yoga 900 ; P50 ; P40 Yoga | Yoga 14 | Yoga 460 ; T560 | P50s ; Vibe K5 | K5 Plus ; M0620 Speaker Mod ; Windows 10 / Server 2016

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors