Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhatchai
Fanfold Paper
Views: 250
Message 1 of 3

My pen doesn't come out from My Lenovo C930

Hi

I just bought my C930 last month and I quite enjoy using my laptop in my class. However, I just used my pen only 5 times and today it was stuck in a silo and didn't come out. It could be pushed properly and I could hear "click sound", but still didn't come out. What should I do? I study in Boston, MA now. Should I disassemble the laptop and fixed it by myself? If so, do you have any video guide for it? Or if there any service provider in Boston that I can send my laptop to repair?

Regards,

Dhatchai

Guru
Views: 228
Message 2 of 3

Re: My pen doesn't come out from My Lenovo C930

If it still doesn't come out after pressing the pen hard, I would recommend contacting Lenovo and seeing what your repair options are. Better yet, if you recently bought the machine, just ask for a replacement. Trying to disassembling the laptop yourself might void the warranty if something else gets damaged in the process. 

Lenovo lists Micro Center as a 'standard service provider' so you might be able to bring it in there... call Lenovo and Micro Center first to make sure they'll take a look at it under warranty. 

Here's contact info for support (there's live chat there too): https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-c930-13ikb/contact...

And here's a service provider list: https://lenovo.secure.force.com/bplocator/

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Highlighted
Dhatchai
Fanfold Paper
Views: 191
Message 3 of 3

Re: My pen doesn't come out from My Lenovo C930

Hi

I just want to update my solution. I did send to computer's shop to find out the problem. We found that the head of the pen screwed out itself made the pen longer and doesn't fit the socket. So the staff just screw the pen to make it tight again. In summary, every time I put the pen back to the socket, I must make sure that the pen does in the proper status.

Regards,

Dhatchai

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors