Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wc-lee
Paper Tape
Views: 248
Message 1 of 3

Need advice. Compatible USB hub adapter for Yoga S730

Hi just bought a Yoga S730 recently. Due to the lack of ports I am considering to purchase a USB C hub adapter. Anyone recommendation? 

Btw, I am considering 2 models. Any experience? Please share. Thank you in advance.

1) TOTU - USB C Hub, Type C Hub, 11-in-1 Adapter 

2) Satechi - satechi aluminum multi-port adapter v2

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 209
Message 2 of 3

Re: Need advice. Compatible USB hub adapter for Yoga S730

Hi wc-lee! 

Welcome to the Lenovo forum discussion! 

We don't see any problem in using a USB C hub adapter on your Lenovo Yoga S730. We suggest purchasing a USB C hub adapter that is compatible with your laptop. However, this is the only Lenovo USB C hub adapter https://www.lenovo.com/us/en/accessories-and-monitors/travelers/CABLE-BO-Lenovo-USB-C-Travel-Hub/p/4... that we found from the Lenovo website.

Based on the two USB C hub adapters that you have presented, the TOTU - USB C Hub, Type C Hub, 11-in-1 Adapter is much compatible to work on the laptop. 

Regards! 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Rubans5
Fanfold Paper
Views: 129
Message 3 of 3

USB C Charging Cable for Lenovo S730

I would like to buy a spare travel USB C charging cable. Is it even possible to charge the laptop using a cable and power bank?

If so any recommended cables and power banks that can do the job?

Just wondering if they the battery backs have to support a specific voltage etc.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors