Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmarA1993
Blue Screen Again
Views: 696
Message 1 of 1

Need help booting from USB lenovo yoga 13

Hi guys,
I fresh reinstalled windows yesterday and allowed it to collect updates overnight, including drivers.
This morning I wake up and powering on the machine, I am greeted with a recovery screen. Selecting exit and continue brings me back to the recovery screen.

I tried refreshing it from that screen, though it asks for recovery media, of which there appears to be none, even when I have a properly configured and bootable recovery media USB key inserted.
As a recovery bootable device I use a lexar 8 gb USB drive. The machine has no optical drive.
The only thing I can gather is that USB and or legacy boot mode are not enabeled.
As I am totally blind, I have very little knowledge of the bios of this particular device, and any decent explanations are scarce.

I know how to get to them (press f2 for bios and f12 for boot menu I believe) though anything else is beyond me.
Could somebody tell me what to press at the keyboard to enable USB mode, and or legacy mode, if that particular option is needed?
And by the way, for those curious about how I gathered information about the recovery screens, I use an app called seeing AI, which takes screenshots of anything you tell it to, and tries to tel you what it sees.
Even with good lighting, the seeing AI app isn't of much use to help navigating the bios menu. Most problematic, I can't tell exactly what order the app sees the options, as compared to what order they are actually in.
I would be most greatful if anyone could help, as this is the only machine I've got, a lenovo t410, and I need my yoga 13 for school work.
Thanks everyone!

Top Kudoed Authors