Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amaliaandi
Blue Screen Again
Views: 388
Message 1 of 5

New Lenovo Yoga 730 IWL makes rattling noise

I just bough this laptop. When first booting it up, it started making a strange rattling noise (as if a card got stuck in the fan or something) and i noticed it comes from the left side of the fan. It stopped on its own after a while then started again for a short few seconds. Now on the second day, I turn the laptop on and the noise comes back for a few seconds. It has a 512 SSD so it can't be the storage. I ran a hardware scan from the Vantage app and no error came up. It my laptop damaged? Should I return it and get a new one?

enginery
Paper Tape
Views: 111
Message 2 of 5

Re: New Lenovo Yoga 730 IWL makes rattling noise

Hi,

I have the same issue. Did you solve it?

Best Regards,

Steve

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 104
Message 3 of 5

Hi there! We suggest you to return it to the store if it's a brand new one or have one of our authorize repair centers check to identify the failure. You can find the list of our authorize service center here: https://support.lenovo.com/in/en/solutions/ht118678?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6. Filter the country. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

enginery
Paper Tape
Views: 90
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the list.

Is it correct, that no one of the service centers in Vienna/Wien is able to inspect a Lenovo Yoga 730?

I also didn't find the Keyword "Yoga" in the Supported devices list at Others countries.

Is that in purpose?

Best Regards,

Steve

enginery
Paper Tape
Views: 66
Message 5 of 5

Any hints regarding the service centers?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors