05-20-2020

US

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 3

New c940 pen not working

2020-05-21, 19:58 PM

I received a new c940 a couple weeks ago purchased directly from the Lenovo webite, and the active pen that came with it has never worked. I've called Lenovo customer support 4 separate times now and each time they have stated a technical support person will contact me, yet I have still not been contacted.

I deleted and re-downloaded the drivers, and the pen still does not work. The pen settings app does not recognize the active pen at all. I have since bought a Wacom Bamboo pen that works fine with the laptop, but I would like to get a functional active pen since that is what I paid for.

Please help. Lenovo support has been non-existent. I can't imagine having to deal with Lenovo support if I had a bigger problem.

Options

2 Posts

07-14-2020

US

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 2 of 3

New c940 pen not working

2020-07-15, 13:03 PM
Have you had any resolution to this besides returning the laptop for another?
Options

4 Posts

08-28-2020

AF

5 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 3 of 3

New c940 pen not working

2020-09-10, 1:21 AM
I feel for you, I really do. Mine is a beautiful pile of dog **bleep**, hot dog **bleep** to be exact. Since day one the fans would turn on full blast while it would be sitting on home screen and battery life or really battery death bc they doesnt have much life on a 100 percent charge and never has. Well I was dealing with it then about two weeks ago or week and a half Hurricane Laura comes through well no power so I grab my c940 and it’s so **bleep**ing hot it burns my hand. When I say it burns my hand I’m serious, it burnt me worse than scolding hot water and I drop it. At the time I thought I just bent one of the fins on the bottom side but I noticed today it crack the screen. Anyways I call support and get someone who can’t understand English or speak it so that I can understand them but after about 30 minutes of my baby talking to her so she could understand I was worried the battery was going to explode in my face and I need to know how to remove the battery she says a supervisor will call me. Guess what? They were so concerned about a customer who got burn stripes on his hand that they didn’t call. Now I’m wondering if I should just be talking with a lawyer bc I will not except another c940. I use this for cad and can for cnc and its my job and have to supply my own pc so right now I’m screwed. It’s either I’m calling a lawyer or they can replace it with one of those high end models. This is bull**bleep** that anyone spend 1700 dollars on a lap top and get this kind of support especially when it’s a persons livelihood. Come on Lenovo I’m giving you a chance don’t flounder it.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete